Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Iran I

After a log time I am back online.
Philip and I have crossed into Iran without troubles and right in the bus to Sero Border (that's the one close to Hakkari) we met a nice Iranian / Turkish couple.
We have been with them ever since :)


The new travel gang
"No - I don't want to become a Muslim!"
Swimming in lake Orumiye is better then in the dead sea. And it was reasonable warm!
Our host - the father of Medi
Orumiye

The new mod of traveling. We do not know how long we will be together but now it is Hamadan plans made for Esfahan. I am quite happy that we do not have to cycle through this land. long roads, little infrastructure and many hills and mountains.
@Hasnalu

Takht-e Soleiman
One of the reasons I wanted to come back to Iran!

Our Campsite - It had 0 degree in the night - it was so freezing cold in the tent! Camping is fuuuuun!
Soleimans prison - 80 m deep



1 comment:

  1. hi all, glad you'r back online - i was just going to call ya.

    lex

    ReplyDelete